Focus of Work
I am interested in understanding the cellular and molecular mechanisms for cell-type specific degeneration in neurodegenerative diseases. I am mainly focused on corticospinal motor neurons that degenerate in ALS, and HSP.
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Education and Certification
- PhD: Louisiana State University (2002)
Ward Building Room 10-105
303 E Chicago Avenue
Chicago IL 60611
Institutes and Centers
- Chemistry of Life Processes Institute
- Cognitive Neurology and Alzheimer's Disease Center (CNADC)
- Les Turner ALS Research and Patient Care Center at Northwestern Medicine
- Northwestern University Clinical and Translational Sciences Institute (NUCATS)
- Northwestern University Institute of Neuroscience (NUIN)