Daniela Maria Menichella, MD, PhD
Focus of Work
My special interests are focused on peripheral neuropathies, specifically Painful Diabetic Neuropathy, peripheral neuropathies as complication of systemic diseases including rheumatologic conditions, sarcoidosis and amyloidosis, hereditary neuropathies including Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease, chemotherapy induced neuropathies.
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Education and Certification
- MD: University of Milan (1994)
- PhD: University of Milan, Neuroscience (2003)
- Internship: Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center (Evanston Northwestern Healthcare) (2008)
- Residency: Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center, Neurology (2011)
- Board Certification: Neurology
Administrative office: 312-503-3223
Clinic (for patients): 312-695-7950
Abbott Hall Suite 1123
710 N Lake Shore Drive
Chicago IL 60611