Eric M Liotta, MD
Focus of Work
Dr. Liotta's research focuses on improving acute management of and outcomes from critical neurologic illness. His current primary focus is the management of severe hepatic encephalopathy in patients with fulminant, acute, and acute-on-chronic liver failure and noninvasive detection of cerebral edema. He also pursues work in neurologic outcomes and quality of life after intracranial hemorrhage.
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Education and Certification
- MD: Ohio State University (2008)
- Internship: Rush University, Internal Medicine (2009)
- Residency: Rush University, Neurology (2011)
- Residency: Rush University, Chief Medical Resident (2012)
- Fellowship: Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center (Northwestern Memorial Hospital), Neurocritical Care (2014)
- Board Certification: Neurology
Administrative office: 312-503-6266
Clinic (for patients): 312-695-7950
Abbott Hall Suite 1123
710 N Lake Shore Drive
Chicago IL 60611